Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Huminah Huminah Christmas Party Photos 2010

What did this guy win?!? Merry Christmas Y!
We all had a great time during our annual Huminah Christmas Party. Good turnout again, buffet turkey dinner with all the fixings. Even enough veggies for our vegan and vegetarian crew. Thankyou to the Alehouse in Halifax for all the great food and beer. (did I say beer?) Funny story about the beer... when we arrived I asked for 12 pitchers of beer for the table. They forgot I think and I pulled a server girl aside and asked for the beer again... then 10 minutes went by and we're starting to eat and no beer yet. I again pulled a girl aside and said (respectfully) 'hey where's our beer?'.
Needless to say, we ended up with 36 pitchers of beer.... Josh said he had a good night but can't remember the tail end of it...

No comments: